Beautiful Blue Eyes
Just came back from a conversation with Niva. This guy has the most bbe I have ever seen in my life. I used to have difficulty looking into them for fear that I would get sucked in to his soul, but now, I can stare at them for 5 minutes at a time. The thing is, I like this guy. There is something about him that I know is more than he shows. I recognize this, and I think he recognizes that I recognize it. What's the issue? Of course the boy has a girl. Which is fine. I'm really not attracted to him in any way other than a fascination. Ever watch a 2-year-old pick up a shiny object and just stare at it for what may seem like ever? That's how I am with Niva.
He's wondered where I've been the last 6 months. I've been around, I tell him. He says, but you never say hi to me or even look at me. I say, sometimes when I walk, I am thinking of things and I don't see what's in front of me. He says, the other day I saw you looking at Nikolai, and you were glowing...so I thought you were interested in him. In Nikolai, I ask. He says, yes Nikolai. I say, no, I wasn't looking at Nikolai when I was smiling...I was looking at you. He says, oh, because I was jealous. The next 45 minutes was spent with some flirtatious touching (mostly on his part), critique of my pictures (positive ones), an invitation to join me in February to take photo classes, and an acceptance with the idea that we would carpool (his idea).
I showed him my pictures today. I didn't know he was "a darkroom nerd" (his phrase). He liked some of the shots, and he suggested I take nude shots of others. Yesterday, I told him, there was this man with amazing shoulders that I would have loved to have shot...but he didn't have to be nude. He replied, no, you have to take nude pics of yourself. I think that would be difficult, I said, and no one would like to see that. His response was a smile.
Just came back from a conversation with Niva. This guy has the most bbe I have ever seen in my life. I used to have difficulty looking into them for fear that I would get sucked in to his soul, but now, I can stare at them for 5 minutes at a time. The thing is, I like this guy. There is something about him that I know is more than he shows. I recognize this, and I think he recognizes that I recognize it. What's the issue? Of course the boy has a girl. Which is fine. I'm really not attracted to him in any way other than a fascination. Ever watch a 2-year-old pick up a shiny object and just stare at it for what may seem like ever? That's how I am with Niva.
He's wondered where I've been the last 6 months. I've been around, I tell him. He says, but you never say hi to me or even look at me. I say, sometimes when I walk, I am thinking of things and I don't see what's in front of me. He says, the other day I saw you looking at Nikolai, and you were glowing...so I thought you were interested in him. In Nikolai, I ask. He says, yes Nikolai. I say, no, I wasn't looking at Nikolai when I was smiling...I was looking at you. He says, oh, because I was jealous. The next 45 minutes was spent with some flirtatious touching (mostly on his part), critique of my pictures (positive ones), an invitation to join me in February to take photo classes, and an acceptance with the idea that we would carpool (his idea).
I showed him my pictures today. I didn't know he was "a darkroom nerd" (his phrase). He liked some of the shots, and he suggested I take nude shots of others. Yesterday, I told him, there was this man with amazing shoulders that I would have loved to have shot...but he didn't have to be nude. He replied, no, you have to take nude pics of yourself. I think that would be difficult, I said, and no one would like to see that. His response was a smile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home